Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Technology!

IALT: Reflect about what I did at Technology!



Today, Room 9 and Room 10 went to Tamaki College for Technology! Group 1 - Cooking, Group 2 - Hard Materials, Group 3 - Graphics (My group). Since group 3 was with Ms Ferguson in Graphics, We got to make clocks and also had to pick a final design for what kind of clock we have to make so I made a Chanel clock for my older sister since she ALWAYS spoils me and gives whatever I want - ONLY for a good and responsible reason, she also supports me and will give me money. I had to choose between two designs to actually pick my final design and it was VERY hard because both of it was for my sister but she loved both brands which were Louis Vuitton and Chanel so I chose Chanel because it was WAY easier for me to draw then having to take me 500 hours just to draw a nice and perfect Louis Vuitton because I am not really great or good at art! Then Ms Ferguson put our drawings in a little machine that looked like a printer and filled in the missing gaps. We then had to colour it in with how many colours we liked to I wanted to do black and white for my clock since Chanel's logo colours were Black & White, The results in the end were great! I was getting distracted by others so I thought for myself and decided to move to another place and I decided to sit with Rosemary in the front! It was great showing the value Tukumarie which means Tolerance to my peer Rosemary and was REALLY great getting to know ALL about her! Now I am so excited for next week's Technology!

Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment