Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Clock Project - Akanesi

IALT: Reflect about Technology!

Today for Technology in Graphics, Ms Ferguson told Group 3 (Which is my group) to make a google drawing about different types of clocks because we will be making Clocks for Graphics! 

We got given a google drawing which is titled Design Brief where we had to list 5 names of people that we would like to give our clocks to so I decided to make a clock for my two nephews who are Robert & Pilitati!

We also had to make a google drawing about our client and they like so I will show you my google drawing about My two nephews Robert and Pilitati and what they like in a minute!

Here is my work!




What I found challenging was when I had to name the all the clocks on the google drawing that I had did! But luckily, I got some help from Ms Ferguson and actually found some interesting clocks that are called Sundials, Hourglass (Which were one of the first clocks that were invented) and a Pendulum Clock that was actually in the movie Frozen!

Thanks for reading bloggers! Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Akanesi for letting me use your idea of an hour glass on my diagram!!!
    Good work today
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete