Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

My Tapa Cloth Design!

IAL: To blog about my Tapa Cloth Design!

Today, I have worked on a Tapa Cloth Design about my culture, traditions and beliefs! As you might know, I am Christian, I am Full Tongan, I adore my family very much, I really love music and I am a child of god! We worked a presentation about Pasifika and had to create a Tapa Cloth about ourselves and our traditions!

I am very grateful for everything that has came in my life and also VERY grateful that I am coming to school! I do pray to our heavenly father EVERY night and tell him how grateful I am for what he does for us and to bless us and guide us!

Also I forgot to mention that I LOVE flowers and also think they are a common thing in Tonga because most of the Tongan woman wear flowers EVERYWHERE and also I LOVE eating pig roasted which is called a Umu in Tongan which is also in the google drawing! 

This might be surprising but I have memorised 27 bible verses in Tongan and I am pretty sure you might know them so I will try my best to translate them in English:
  • John 3:16
  • John 1:12
  • John 5:12
  • John 20:31
  • Philips 4:4
  • Psalm 23:1-2-6
  • Psalm 90:1
  • Psalm 25:5
  • Psalm 30:1
  • Psalm 119:105
  • Psalm 128:1-4
  • Ephesians 6:1-2
  • Ephesians 5:17
  • 1 Corinthians 3:11-16-17
  • 1 Timothy 4:12
  • 2 Timothy 3:16
  • Colossians 3:23
  • Proverbs 10:11
That's pretty much ALL of my 27 Bible Verses!

Here is my Tapa Cloth Design:


Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Agnes,
    I like your Tapa Cloth Design! I like how you decorated your cloth design with the Tongan Coat of Arms, and also you added a cross to represent Jesus. Keep up the good work.
    From Mitchell

    ReplyDelete