Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

How Often Do I Need To Eat!

IALT: Reflect about Yesterday's Reading Session!

Yesterday, My group which was the Reading Cheetahs had to read an article called How Often Do I Need To Eat! We had to make a Google Drawing about the main Key Ideas that were in the article onto the Google Drawing and had to make a poster!

The article talked about How Food Could Give Us Energy and What Happens when we finish eating our meals!Usually after we eat, We are in the fed state which lasts for around three hours depending on the size of the meal!

What I have found challenging was actually trying to find the main key ideas because how the article has lots of interesting information about what happens when we swallow our food down our esophagus!

Here is the poster that I had made!


Thanks for reading bloggers! Feel free to comment! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment