Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Smallest Hotel In The World!

IALT: Reflect about an article I read!

Today for SSR, I read a Kiwi Kids article and just realised that there is a smallest hotel in the world! It's called a "Capsule Hotel" which has opened in inner-city Sydney, It was pretty surprising because in that small hotel, It could fit everything a normal hotel has like a Bed (Single), Wifi, Linens, Towels, Storage Locker and a Temperature Control!
It $50 per night and is even cheaper than a taxi ride home and is ever since it started weeks ago, Sydney's Capsule Hotel has already started BOOMING! 

If I lived in this hotel then I will pretty much be SO comfortable because I do really hate sleeping somewhere and like in a big room because hotel room are pretty big right? I would also love to live there because it's just $50 per night which for you guys might be so expensive but in my perspective, I think it's not!


But I do wonder if other people feel comfortable living in that small hotel especially because how the hotel is small! 
Feel free to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. This capsule hotel is amazing! I think its exciting to sleep in that place and I do agree that $50 is not that expensive as long as their price is reasonable. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete