Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Congratulations Losana!




IAG: To congratulate Losana on 600 blog posts!

I just wanna say a MASSIVE congratulations to Losana for reaching 600 Blog Posts while she was at school! She has given me a LOT of learning tips as I attended Tamaki Primary School! She also has helped me to be the learner I am today! She deserves a BIG congratulations and hopefully she will be able to reach 800 or even 1,00 blog posts this year!

Thankyou for helping me a LOT this year with my work and telling me to do my work when I keep on getting distracted! I believe that you will be able to reach 1,000 blog posts by the end of this year and hopefully you will be able to do it!

Again, A BIG congratulations to Losana for reaching 600 blog posts! You'll probably be the next Willy who reached 1,000 blog posts too while he was still at Tamaki Primary but it's alright because he's probably still blogging at Edgewater College which is the college I will be attending when I am a Year 9!

Image result for 600 celebration

Once again, Congratulations Losana!
Also congratulations Gary for reaching 600 blog posts too!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Akanesi! I have been really emotionally touched by this Congratulations! Thank you for doing this blog post out to me, I am truly thankful and I look forward for our friendship, and our learning journey to continue in the years beyond, and yet to come!
    Malo Aupito, & Ofa Lahi Atu!
    -Losana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Congratulations Losana! This is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic achievement, Losana- - persistence and hard work are unbeatable qualities!!

    ReplyDelete