Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

✌️Hauora - Te Whare Tapa Wha✌️

IALT: Reflect about my Hauora work!

ALOHA and greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!
It's been a VERY long time since I've blogged and this is the first blog of 2018! This blog should be a GREAT start to this year and to let you know, this blogpost is about HAUORA!

Hauora means Four walls of different dimensions that are:
  • Spiritual
  • Mental
  • Emotional
  • Physical

The teacher who gave us this task explained to deeply think and complete this task in the given timeframe so I did EXACTLY what she said.

Comment your opinions about the task that was given.

Many Thanks,
Akanesi

3 comments:

  1. Greetings there Akanesi,

    I have read your Te Whare Tapa Wha task and I think you have did a great job on writing down how you can take care of that side from the four walls and also writing how you are going to take care of that wall.This is a very helpful task for people to come check and have some ideas of what they can look after and how they could.Great Job Akanesi I really enjoyed your blog post but next time I think you should put some images that relate to this task so it could look creative.

    Cheers,
    Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka mau te wehi! I have been looking for something to use with my staff, so that they are able to reflect on their Hauora. This has been inpiring. Nga mihi nui!

    ReplyDelete