Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Infographic Cybersmarts!

IALT: Talk about my Infographic DLO and reflect about my cybersmarts lesson!


Today at 10:00am, Room 9 had a cybersmarts lesson with Ms Shearing! In the lesson we talked about What makes a good quality blogpost! Like putting in relevant photos and labels on with a catchy title! We got to make a digital learning object (DLO) about what makes a good quality blogpost!

We also had to decorate it and make it look good so I decided to put in some Tamaki Primary students in it and tell us what makes a good quality blogpost which as you might know that - Tamaki Primary are very SMART and love to LEARN, CREATE & SHARE! 

It was a GREAT time during this lesson because I got to work with some peers and let them read my blog posts to see if I am a beginner, stepping up or smart learner and so far I am pretty much stepping up and as I still currently attend Tamaki Primary! I am going to work my way to being a Smart who has potential learner!

It was WONDERFUL showing our school value AKO which means Sharing Learning! I got to share my learning with different people around the classroom who I don't really talk to! But so far so good, I have enjoyed myself in this lesson and also got to learn more about Cybersmart which I was really proud of!

Feel free to leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment