Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Kiwis Aim To Stop Chocolate Being Made From Overseas!

IALT: Reflect about an articles based upon Kiwis Aim To Stop Chocolate Being Made From Overseas!

I just realised that Chocolate from overseas are going to stop! I think it is CRAZY because lots of US in New Zealand are Chocolate Lovers including me obviously! There are so many delicious chocolates from overseas and I really wonder why the Kiwis are going to stop it! Is it because how it costs too much money? I just really wonder and I do really feel sorry for the people who have to stop it even though they are Chocolate Lovers or not.

I feel sad now that they are going to aim to stop Chocolate from coming over seas but no offence, I really want them to fail. Some of my favourite chocolate are from the company Cadbury like Roasted Almonds, Jaffas, Pineapple Lumps and Black Forest!

I do really think they should just keep the business going because We Kiwis love Chocolate and even though it's not good for us, We could just have 2 or 3 pieces a day then eat healthy like our Topic for our Term which is Healthy Eating. I do really hope that they think in their mind and know the the population in New Zealand love Cadbury Chocolates such as Pineapple Lumps and Jaffas which are made overseas!

I feel really really disappointed that they make Chocolate Lovers lose their favorite chocolates such as Pineapple Lumps and Jaffas. It will be wonderful if they fail but no hate to the government, But also no offence to the Chocolate Lovers because it will save money from buying Chocolates or ordering Chocolates from Overseas!

Thanks for Reading Bloggers! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment