Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology Reflection!

IALT: Reflect about what I did at Technology yesterday!

Here are my Concept Ideas:


Yesterday Morning, Kia Manawanui went to Technology at Tamaki College! I was in Graphics with Ms Ferguson and we were still beginning to make a clock that will kind of work! We had to make Two designs and my designs were a Chanel clock and a Louis Vuitton clock! I've mostly been struggling try to draw the Louis Vuitton on to my clock so I decided to go with making my Chanel clock which was WAY easier!

I worked with Frances because she's a great artist and was pretty good at drawing a Chanel and Loui Vuitton logo! On a spear paper that no one needed, She drew a massive Chanel logo and also a massive Loui Vuitton logo then she told me that it will probably be easier if I just copied of the big paper she drew the logo's on then the chromebook I was looking at!

We learnt about Compare and Contrast between a orange and a banana! We had to think about the similarities between them like for example, They are edible, They both have bright colours, They both grow on trees, They both are fruit. Then we had to think of the differences between them like again for example, They are both different shapes (Banana - Crescent & Orange - Sphere), They're both different colours, Banana's grow in a bunch and Orange's grow separately!

So we had to do the same tasks but between the different kinds of clock's we will make, I think that for all of us in Graphics with Ms Ferguson, It will only be possible just to make a Analog Clock but if not then I am mistaken!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment