Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🎶MUSIC🎶

IALT: Talk about what I feel while listening to MUSIC!

Kia Orana everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for music


So right now, I am listening to music. Music is what makes me relax and imagine - that's ONLY if the type of song relates to that. I really have NOTHING other then to say, I'm listening to music but i'm in that 'church vibe' so i'm listening to a song called 'Amazing Grace Hymns Mashup | Amazing Grace x Be Thou My Vision x Come Thou Fount'. 

It's a graceful & sweet song so you should really listen to it. I absolutely LOVE Music & have a passion for it which is Singing, and if you didn't know - I am in the TPS school band which was a shocker for me in the beginning of the year because I thought that I will not be chosen but the next minute, I was.



When i'm older, I will probably pursue that passion of mine but if it doesn't turn out good then I will just stick to my dream job which is being a Flight Attendant since I LOVE traveling across the globe and meeting new people!

I hope you liked this blogpost because there was NOT really that much interesting things other than me telling you that I am in the BAND for 2018! But I hope you have a WONDERFUL night and a good night sleep for school tomorrow, God bless!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment