Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

💆Mum's Birthday Celebration💆

IALT: Reflect about my mum's birthday celebration!

Morena everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So on saturday, my family decided to celebrate my mother's 60th birthday in our backyard which is at our NEW HOUSE! There were a LOT of people there that kept going in and out of the house for some reason?..but I didn't care. We've NEVER really did a MASSIVE celebration for so we're TREMENDOUSLY happy that she will feel special on a JOYFUL day!

Before we moved in to our NEW HOUSE, I thought the backyard was small to be honest but then as I saw this HUMONGOUS tent fit in it, I was blown away! The reason why I thought it wouldn't fit was because we have a very BIG deck so I was unsure but the next minute..I was like oh my gosh.

Well..enough of talking about tents *giggles*,  let me show you a DLO of what happened at her birthday!

\

I felt pretty proud of myself for helping a LOT this time with her birthday since I couldn't contribute money since i'm broke *HAHA* but I did setting up, dishes and many more..

Thanks for reading and please comment about the blogpost that has just been made!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment