Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

🌚PHASES OF THE MOON🌚

IALT: Create a DLO about 'Phases of the Moon'.

Konichiwa and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

 Today, I created a DLO about the 'Phases of the Moon'. It's a cycle of how a new moon starts and how it happens/begins...Since it's 'Space' that's our topic for this term, I think - we've been learning A LOT about it & the solar system, especially the moon. 

Did you know that the moon gets its light from the sun? because since the moon is facing the sun, the light from the sun reflects on the moon to earth. It's really surprising for me actually, because I honestly thought that the moon makes its own light but I was wrong.

So anyways, here is the cycle of 'The Phases of the Moon':


By the way, 'Waxing' means - getting bigger or larger and 'Waning' means getting smaller. Recently, myself & my class have been watching interesting videos about 'The Phases of the Moon' and we came across this video that really explains/shows you how this cycle works, click on the 'crescent moon' to go watch the VID - 🌙

THANKS FOR READING! and if you have any questions or opinions about this blogpost, please feel free to comment.

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment