Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

🤞🏽Volleyball Tournament🤞🏽

IALT: Reflect about our Volleyball TOURNAMENT today!

Ni Hao and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, TPS {year 5 & up..} had our VOLLEYBALL tournament today @ Selwyn COLLEGE! I legit was SO excited coming since this is the very FIRST time, TPS has joined a Volleyball tournament and because how it's the FIRST Volleyball tournament for our sports cluster in HISTORY according to Ms. Aireen.

Like I explained on my last blog post, we had tryouts since SO many people joined and we did a PRETTY good job picking since of course - I was one of the people who got picked {NOT to brag *giggles*} but my feelings of how the tournament went is on a DLO that I have created!

BE sure to check it out:


I had such a FUN & LOVELY time going to Volleyball but sadly, it won't be happening again this year maybe. Hopefully, we have another favourite sport of mine coming up which is 'Netball' and I also hope we become stronger, and will be able to have more practices too when our next sport comes up..

Thanks for reading and Please comment your opinions about the blog post that has just been MADE!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment