Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🤴🏻Royal baby named Louis🤴🏻

IALT: Reflect about this article, I've read.

Hello everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So, I have recently came across an article about a 'Royal baby names Louis' on Kiwikids news. It's been a very LONG time since I've done a Kiwi Kids news reflection so I hope you enjoy this one...According to this article, The Duke & Duchess have named their third child 'Louis Arthur Charles' but to pronounce 'Louis' is 'Lou-ee'.

If you haven't figured out yet which probably you have, It's a boy! And he is fifth in line to the throne. To be honest, I never knew the Duke & Duchess had kids until I found out about this article which pretty surprised me and persuaded me to read it, but they are lucky to have such cute little shining stars in their life.



Anyways, it says 'It was also the first name of Lord Mountbatten – his great-great-great uncle' who sadly got killed IRA (Irish Republican Army) in 1979. If you didn't know, Arthur is also one of the duke's middle name and King George IV - Queen Elizabeth's father.

This was pretty interesting to read honestly, and could be interesting for you too because unlike me - I had NO idea that they had any kids so I got shocked. But thank you for reading and if you have ANY feedback or opinions about the blogpost that has just been made, Feel FREE to comment!

MALO!



No comments:

Post a Comment