Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🌟White Sunday Preparation🌟

IALT: Talk about my White Sunday Preparation!

Talofa and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, I'll be talking about my White Sunday preparation! I've got some nice dresses here but i'm still trying to figure out which one is good zZ but we will pretty much go SHOPPING on saturday which I am SO excited about since I LOVE shopping like who doesn't?

Just know in ANY way, I am NOT trying to brag - I am just going to show you what I will be wearing on Sunday. JUST the clothes but NO jewelry since we will be shopping for that on Saturday, by the way - this dress kind of looks itchy but i'm telling you, it's not and it's kind of a creme colour which is unique for White Sunday.

Here is a photo of a dress that is very similar to mine..

Image result for white sunday dresses children - see through top

But it just that it longer with the sleeves up to my elbow area and the white fabric inside the dress is longer, if you know what I mean. It also has a creme kind of colour to it - by the way, I got this dress from my aunt who lives in Australia so for my birthday, she got me this dress that similar to this like i've said.

Thanks SO much for reading, I really appreciate it. 

MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment