Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🤗My FIRST blog reflection for 2018🤗

IALT: write a reflection about my school holiday!

Hey EVERYONE and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So as you can already tell, this is the first day of school for Term 2, 2018. We got given a task from Ms Aireen to write 2 interesting things that happened during our Holidays, so I decided to create a DLO {Digital Learning Object} explaining all the things I've done and why it was interesting...

I am extremely HAPPY to come back to school but at the same time, I am tired because of how, I've been sleeping in a lot lately which is not normal for me *giggles* but hope you LIKE my DLO!


Thank you SO much for reading and I hope you liked it! If you have any feedback or opinions about the blogpost that has just been made, Feel FREE to comment!

What did YOU do during the holidays? I'd love to hear ALL about it! 

Malo!

No comments:

Post a Comment