Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🙇🏽‍♀️Ako LESONI🙇🏽‍♀️

IALT: Reflect about AKO LESONI!

Malo Lelei everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today at 7pm, I had Ako Lesoni which is White Sunday practice. So, I'm in Kalasi 3 which is Room 3 aged 11 - 13, we're doing a play about Kuini Eseta (Queen Esther). In our play, half of us get given roles to play and the other half is fakamatala - which means the people who explain what story is about or just the story. 

I'm pretty much doing 2 fakamatala's (explanations) but in my first fakamatala, there are 2 paragraphs, and in my second one - there is one 1 which is good. I'm the person who will be the first one to speak which is probably why my first lesson is long *stressed* but luckily, I already know ALL of it off by heart.

Image result for holy cross


So let me explain - by the way, I'll be saying Tongan names because i'm not sure how to say it in english. The play is about a King called Ehasivelo & a Queen called Eseta, but in the beginning of the play it's - King Ehasivelo was with another woman named Queen Vasitai. 

But anyways, The king fell into disfavour with Queen Vasitai because she had rejected his command so he took the crown off Queen Vasitai who is now known as Vasitai and went to look for a new queen/wife.

Image result for bible

He invited ALL of the woman who lived in his kingdom to come along and persuade him to try be his wife but ALL of them were unlucky and he found the one who was Eseta! She became the NEW queen! Then after that, The king's right hand person who he had ALWAYS trusted betrayed him and that is Hamani so he kicked him out and replaced him with Eseta's father - to be continued....

Thank you for reading my reflection and also the story of Queen Eseta! If you have ANY opinions or feedback you'd like to give, feel FREE to comment!

Click on the praying emoji link, to find out more about Queen Esther which is in tongan 'ESETA' - 🙏🏽 

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment