Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

🎊Older Brother's Birthday COMING UP🎊

IALT: Talk about how my older brother's birthday is COMING UP!

Bonjour and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, I will be talking about how my older brother Pate's birthday is COMING UP! It's in May 2nd which will be one Wednesday I think, but what's exciting about it is that it's his 16th birthday! He is a FORTNITE freak, so on his birthday - he'll probably ask for something that related to that annoying game.

By the way, Fortnite is a game that MOST teenagers/children play around the world. It's addicting as you can tell because my brother doesn't really do ANYTHING except play Fortnite, either with his mates or family members!



Anyways, Pate if you're reading this - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BRO & HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

That's ALL I wanted to say so Thank you for reading and have a AWESOME night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment