Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

🏐Volleyball Tryouts🏐

IALT: Reflect about Volleyball!

Ola and greetings to you ALL...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, Kia Manawanui just finished doing Volleyball. Since the year 7 & 8's have Volleyball tomorrow, we're doing tryouts since SO MANY people have joined but only 10 can go from each team. Something new has happened so this year, it will be split teams like for example.. a year 8 team & a year 7 team.

Not to be sad but I kind of felt happy that it will split teams because *giggles* not to brag, most of the year 8's are pretty good at Volleyball so it is a great idea to do so. I just hope that I'll be able to go to Volleyball tomorrow and get a spot in the year 8 Volleyball team hopefully since it's my ALL time favourite sport!

I have created a DLO about what I felt & did during Volleyball!


Thanks for reading and please comment your opinions about the blog post that has just been made!

MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment