Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

❤️Tamaki College students prepare to perform their 'hearts out' at Polyfest❤️

IALT: Write a summary about a event that includes our community!

Morena and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So today, Ms Komor gave us a task to research an article about our community, It was quite hard researching articles because it ONLY came up with things that happened in Auckland but not in Panmure or our local community.

So, I came across some articles and I found this article about 'Tamaki College getting ready for Polyfest'. I was happy since I came across this article because NOT only do I know SO much about this article but I know what it's about since it includes POLYFEST!

Here it is!


THANKS for reading and please comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

Malo,

No comments:

Post a Comment