Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

🎾Kiwisport🎾

IALT: Reflect about Kiwisport!

Hello EVERYBODY and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So in the morning like just not long ago, Kia Manawanui had our last Kiwsport session today. So since Homegroup 1 went first to Kiwisport, Homegroup 2 which is my group did Volleyball with Ms Komor since there's a Volleyball tournament coming up early next term I think.

So...during the lesson - we learned about the stances that we should be in when getting ready to hit the ball to another player and also got taught about where our positions were, and also learnt that the server will be the person on the back, right side.

Image result for clipart tennis
________________________________________________________________________
Tennis Questions:

How do you feel about Kiwisport? Well...I felt kind of upset knowing that this will be our very LAST session of Tennis with our coach Peter but I was also happy since I got to learn some extremely helpful technique's that I could use when I am playing Tennis.

What parts of it did you like? I liked ALL of the parts when we were playing Tennis because like I said, I enjoyed getting to learn NEW techniques that could help me become a way BETTER Tennis player - *giggles*.

What do you need to improve on? I really need to improve on hitting the ball gently to my partner because sometimes, I find it VERY hard to hit it to my partner because it feels like you are ACTUALLY playing, but like you are - but also not really if you know what I mean.

Would you like to participate a Tennis club? Well...Sure, I'll give it a try but it's just up to my mum to see what she thinks that we'll go from there..

Image result for clipart tennis

Thanks for reading and comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment