Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

➕Maths➕

IALT: Reflect about our P.A.T maths test.

ALOHA EVERYONE!
Welcome back to my blog!

So earlier this week or Last week, The Kia Manawanui Syndicate had a P.A.T maths test. I was pretty nervous since Maths is my least favourite subject but regardless because I still have to work on the test.

During the test, It was extremely difficult - There were just too much numbers to divide, multiply, add etc...But I do like challenges so I completed it.

 Like I said, It was difficult because of the math equations but was more nerve-racking was the timer - I think the timer had 40 minutes and it was only 3 MORE minutes left and I was still on the number 21 equation even know there are 41 questions.



There were some questions that WERE easy then the next minute...It just got more harder, that I had to use paper and pen to figure out that specific equation (& the rest).

I came up with strategies that helped me figure some of them out but most of the maths equations that were given were very interesting and it took me a lot of time to think about it.

But I like challenges and I want my Neurons to grow so I tried my VERY BEST!

Thanks for reading, MALO!



No comments:

Post a Comment