Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

📝Writing📝

WALT: Write definition for Alliteration & Hyperbole!

Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!



So just not long ago, Kia Manawanui had our Writing session with Ms Komor. Others have missed out since they are gone to Cricket but hopefully they WIN - anyways, we learned about 2 Figurative Languages which are 'Alliteration' & 'Hyperbole'. 

So I created a DLO {Digital Learning Object} about what I did during the Writing lesson - I think you might already know what 'DLO' means but i'll still say what it means anyways.


In my perspective, I think that the definition of 'Figurative Language' means Figurative language is language that uses words or expressions.  It was cool getting to learn different words and the meanings which will definitely help me when I do freestyle writing or a writing sample!

Thanks for reading and comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

Malo aupito pea OFA LAHI ATU!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akanesi,

    In your reflection, I found some things really interesting.
    But next time, you could try space out some sentences, because with all of them bunched together - It can make people read fast. And it wouldn't give them time to take a breathe.

    Keep your work up! And great job!

    ReplyDelete