Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

🚽How To Behave In The Toilets🚽

IALA: How to BEHAVE in the toilets!

Konichiwa and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So a couple weeks ago, we did a poster about 'How to behave in the toilets'. This relates to PB4L {Positive Behavior for Learning} and the reason why was because there have been stuff that has happened in the toilets but no need to talk about that.

So anyways, Kia Manawanui ALL created a DLO {Digital Learning Object} about 'How to behave in the toilets' and most of us were really creative, also I really liked mine but I forgot to blog it. Since I was looking through my drive, I saw it and instantly wanted to blogpost it!

Here is my DLO of 'How to behave in the toilets'!



You could follow these rules/information as well if you want to, There are expectations at our school for inside of toilets and outside of toilets, and so far - we are doing very well.

Thank you for reading and make sure to leave your opinions in the comments!

Malo aupito pea OFA LAHI ATU!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings there Akanesi,

    Well done on this cool information about expectations and rules in the toilets.I really enjoyed your picture with the toilet and the speech bubble up top of it saying to "Keep me and my room CLEAN please".
    I also enjoyed the Tamaki student on the side there next to your information.I think next time you could work on putting down some images next to your writing and also work on writing down some more details like what you enjoyed about this but great job.

    -Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete