Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

💁‍♀️Polyfest #1💁‍♀️

IALT: Reflect about POLYFEST!

Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So on Friday, I went to POLYFEST! And the reason why I couldn't go school WAS because I'd be the ONLY one at home til night and no one will be able to come and pick me up to go to Polyfest so I HAD to go and it was AMAZING!

I went with the Tongan Group from Edgewater College on a bus and as we got to the entrance, The TONGA SISTERS were standing RIGHT THERE! I wanted to get a photo SO badly but I couldn't since my mum already was miles ahead of me but atleast I gave them a hug!

So, I created a DLO about what happened at Polyfest..


What I DIDN'T enjoy about Polyfest that specific day was because I couldn't get a photo with the Tonga Sisters and it was SO hot that my back was burning so much, I had to go sit in the side for a while but NOT in the middle which is where my ACTUAL seat is.

What I found cool about going to Polyfest was that the food there was DELICIOUS! Especially the Chop Suey, Salati Paka, Ota and alot more! I LOVED going to Polyfest also because how it wasn't really packed that much and the ques were not that long really.

Here's a link to the ASB polyfest site - LINK

Thanks for reading and comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

Regards,






No comments:

Post a Comment