Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

⚡️Self Defence⚡️

WALT: Show what we learned during SELF DEFENCE!

Salam and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So for today's first block, Kia Manawanui {Girls} had to work on a poster about what we learned during Self Defence. Sadly, our last Self Defence lesson was last week so we all were pretty gutted and I think our instructor Julie was too since she met MARVELOUS students such as us year 7 & 8 girls.

We had learnt a LOT of techniques to do to people who try and harm us or people who bring danger to ourselves when we're by ourselves. These past Self Defence lessons have been extremely helpful knowing that I didn't even know most of the technique's/moves that was taught to us.

Here is my poster {DLO} about the SELF DEFENCE lessons!


Since NOW, I know about what i've been taught during the Self Defence lessons, I could help myself to any danger that comes towards me and now I feel safer and more comfortable.

 It's been a pleasure having Julie come to our school and teach us these great/powerful moves that we could do to people who bring harm and danger to ourselves {Like what I've said} and hopefully, she'll come back later on this year and teach us some MORE techniques.

Thanks for reading & comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

Malo aupito pea OFA LAHI ATU!


No comments:

Post a Comment