Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

💁‍♀️Polyfest #2💁‍♀️

IALT: Reflect about POLYFEST on Saturday!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG EVERYONE!

So as you can see on my recent blogpost, I blogged about Polyfest on Friday. Now I am blogging about Polyfest that has happened last week, on Saturday. On Saturday, It was VERY packed but luckily we got a close car park to the ASB polyfest entrance which was awesome.

I went with my older sister since my older brother & my mum was there earlier with the other parents and EC Tongan group. They came for prize-giving which is ON Saturday and to be honest, I think if you perform on the actual day of Prize-Giving, then you'll have a 100% chance of placing in the categories you did on stage.

Anyways, HERE IS A DLO {Digital Learning Object} about me @ Polyfest!


The reason why I chose Blue, Green & White for the theme is because the Edgewater Tongan Group had these colours on their costume which represent their school colours. 

And if you didn't know, The 2 kinds of dances that the Edgewater Tongan group performed @ Polyfest was the Ma'ulu'ulu - {Combination of singing and doing actions while sitting down} & Soke - {Stick Dance}!

Peep here to take a look @ the Edgewater Tongan group!


Them doing a PRAYER:





The 2 who are wearing different costumes in front are the 'Vahenga', The 'Vahenga' are the Headboy & Headgirl who are people that sit in the middle, front row.

Thank you for READING & please comment your opinions about the blogpost that has just been made!

Malo aupito pea Ofa Lahi ATU!

No comments:

Post a Comment