Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

🎾Kiwisport🎾

IALT: Reflect about Kiwisport!

Kia Ora and Greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So for today, Kia Manawanui had KIWISPORT! As you ALREADY KNOW - Our Kiwisport for this term is Tennis, and our instructor's name is Peter so he is the one who mostly teaches us tips and things that could help us control the Tennis ball when we're hitting it!

So, I made a DLO which is a - Digital Learning Object that reflects and will tell you about our Tennis session that we had this morning.



Here's a previous photo of me when we were doing TENNIS outside!


Oh, and I forgot to mention - We also did Rally's which is when you verse your partner at doing a challenge so I versed Toma who was my partner and what we both found stressful was controlling the ball because whenever we'd hit it - It would just go another way but when Coach Peter saw, he helped us straight away so now I know how to control the ball properly. - (Well...Kind of)

Thanks for reading & Comment your thoughts about the blogpost that has just been made!

Many Thanks,



1 comment:

  1. Greetings there Akanesi,

    Well done on blogging your kiwisport reflection for your readers to know more information about kiwisport.I think you have did a great job on your reflection because how you had used a lot of punctuation which was really cool and awesome but something I think you could work on is putting down photos that Ms Komor had taken so readers can see us playing kiwisport but great job on this blog post.
    😀 😀

    ReplyDelete