Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

✍️Technology✍️

IALT: Write a reflection about what we learned at Technology!

Hello Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

Image result for Technology

So today, Ms Tuipulotu wasn't able to come to Technology due to her sister passing away which is very upsetting! So we had a reliever who works at Tamaki College which were Ms Heka, She was a pretty cool teacher to work with and I got to learn a LOT from her during today's lesson. Since we didn't get to do cooking, We got to do educational cooking word fines and some other AMAZING stuff etc....It was a awesome day hanging with my peers and the teacher and hopefully, we will have a another good Technology next week! 


What I found cool was getting to learn some safety hazards/tips. Also getting to know the "Geek Cafe" where we were working, I can't believe kids get to do Barista and make this a public cafe - To the teachers, Elderly and many more people...Except people\students aren't able to come.

What I found challenging was keeping up with everyone else because the teacher talked really fast but luckily, I asked my peers about stuff I got stuck on and as friends, They helped me out! Something else I found challenging was getting stuck on the "Safety Hazards" and other stuff too.

I had a AMAZING time at Technology and Hopefully I will be able to come here and Have so much FUN again next week!

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

MALO

No comments:

Post a Comment