Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

🤙Fitness🤙

IALT: Try my hardest to run as fast as possible!

Hello Everyone & Welcome back to my blog!

Image result for Athletics

So just after morning tea, We had Fitness, Our normal fitness is usually just running around the bike track, then coming back to do Lunges, Squats, Shuttle Runs, Step-Ups, Star-Jumps and Planks. But this time, We did it differently since Athletics Day is tomorrow. 

There are pretty much A LOT of fast girls at this school so I am pretty nervous to race them tomorrow but I will just pray to god and hope for the best! But luckily, We are versing each other by our ages, So if you turned 12 before October then you have to verse the girls who are 12. But what I'm trying to say is that if you turn 12 or 13 after October the 1st, Then you will have to verse the people who are your ages before October 1st if you get me.

So, From monday to this day right now - We have been doing Athletics Training so we could prepare ourselves for the big day tomorrow. So we raced ahead, I came 2nd or 3rd? But I still think I did a good job though!

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment