Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

🌴Te Tuhi🌴

IALT: Learn about Storytelling & Roleplaying!

Well...HELLO EVERYONE!
And Welcome back to my blog!

So for the Last 3 weeks, We have been going to Te Tuhi Art Gallery! It's been a AWESOME time going there and learning more about art and different education stuff, I've really enjoyed it and I had SO much fun going their with my class peers and also getting to collaborate on Art and different unique things/activites we got to do there so I'll tell you ALL about it!

So on our first lesson, It was about 'Stories from the Pacific'. We got to learn stories and make some art about it! I had so much fun listening to our instructor Salome who is a VERY good artist and I LOVE her work that she displays to the class whenever we get to go to Te Tuhi.



Then our second lesson was something about families? I think, I'm sorry because I forgot about it, But we created some art and there were 4 parts on it, I literally forgot the name but it's that symbol on the Maori Flag like the one in the middle...Sorry again for not being more specific!

So we had to write our family on it (The biggest one) and the 3 other little parts were suppose to have patterns, home, and pacific stories that you liked so I did Moana because it's based on the Polynesian Culture.

Then for our last session, We had to do roleplays so our one was 'The Life of a Tongan Christian'. I really liked our one because it was about Sunday school and That's what I always go to EVERY SUNDAY just except the month of December!

Poster:


(I have a REALLY bad camera)

Then we created posters that were related to our roleplay and I am REALLY proud of my one and I absolutely think that I did a WONDERFUL job! If you wanna look at my poster, It's right there up above :)

Have you EVER went to Te Tuhi Art Gallery with your peers? And What are your thoughts on my work?

Thanks for reading!

MALO

No comments:

Post a Comment