Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

🤔Should we have zoo's?🤔

IALT: Figure out if New Zealand should have zoo's or not?

Hello EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

Image result for Auckland Zoo

Ms Komor gave us a task to do, It was about Modern zoo's. Since Kia Manawanui is going to the zoo tomorrow, We wanted to be more educated about the zoo so when we get asked questions by a couple of the students & myself's old teacher Ms Kirsty, We'll be able to answer it!

I'm just SUPER excited to go to the zoo since I am going to see Ms Kirsty which I already told you....was my teacher back in 2013. It's gonna be a wonderful time and I know for sure that we're ALL gonna have a blast when we get there tomorrow!

Anyways, We got given a presentation full of tasks and we came to a slide that had questions so we picked one and it was "Why should we have zoo's?". 

We also had to make a screencastify and explain why we should have zoo's around here in New Zealand, Here is myself & Aletheia's opinions on why we should have zoo's!

Here is the DLO!


Do you think we should have zoo's? And Why?

Thanks for reading!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment