Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

🗣Annoucement🗣

IALT: Reflect about me getting announced to...

HELLO EVERYONE!
Welcome back to my blog!

So yesterday at lunch, Kids who got placed like 1st, 2nd & 3rd in field events and also in racing get to go to Interschools, And I was ONE of them. Ms Thompson who is our sports/P.E teacher this year is running sports and she gave a list to each teacher that at lunchtime, after the eating bell - For those people on the list to go down to her class which is in Room 3.

I didn't get called out from the teacher, So I thought that I didn't make it until I went to wash my hands because I did a blackhead mask but I didn't wanna put it on my face, I wanted to put it on my hand. I was gonna wash it off until I heard my name so I went to Ms Thompson & she said that I made it into High Jump and also Long Jump with one of my close friends Constance!

Image result for sports field events

She's also in other events but I am grateful that I got to do 2 events. So I don't get tired that much, But I do feel sorry for others because some girls & boys have to do more than 5 events on that day but at the same time, they're lucky since they'll get a BIG FAT lunch to eat! 


For us, We are going with year 4, 5, 6 , 7 & 8's! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you and maybe if you're a student that will be going to Interschools too, I'll see you THERE!

Thanks for reading!

MALO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment