Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

👻Halloween👻

IALT: Talk about Halloween!

Happy Late Halloween Y'all!

So hello my fellow viewers! I just forgot that I didn't get to write a recount or reflection about me celebrating Halloween! So here it is...

Image result for Halloween

On halloween, We didn't go trick or treating till evening since my nephews were asleep but as soon as they woke up, We quickly got ready. As we were getting ready, Kids were knocking on our door for candy so obviously we gave them some!

Then some TPS boys came who were the boys in our class. They we're supporting Mate Ma'a Tonga so they came in their tongan costumes (Well most of them). Then they started dancing in front of my sister, her kids and husband. 

It was really funny as they were dancing because at the same time, They were waving their tongan flags and stopping cars. It was crazy but really funny, we recorded some videos because it was just literally too funny!

Image result for Halloween

After that, we gave them 2 packets of chocolate then just walked down the road singing Toko songs. That was probably my highlight of the day, While they were dancing - I was just hiding on the porch and watching their hilarious dance moves.

So then they left, And then we left just 5 minutes after. There were A LOT of houses that didn't give out candy and only some houses gave out candy but I stilled enjoyed it. Shoutout to that Indian man & woman with their cute son who gave us money and white chocolate! 

I really appreciate it very MUCH! So then after Trick or Treating..We went home and ate all the candy and got the halloween things ready to go to Trunk or Treating the next day. That's the reason why I didn't really care for not getting that much candy on the actual Halloween day but I still enjoyed it!

Anyways, What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

MALO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment