Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

👏Athletics Day👏

IALT: Develop more skills on how to lead my house during Athletics!

Well...Hello EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

So I just realised that I haven't blogged about Athletics! Isn't that CRAZY?! I NEVER forget about blogging about Athletics but I just did! But Anyways, It was a BLAST hanging with my peers from the other house groups and getting to lead my house team by doing chants and also making sure we ALL do the write thing consistently during the day. Anyways, Let me talk about what happened on that day...

So it was 9.00am, Everybody had to go back to their classes and do their roll before coming back to their House Team classes, I'm in the house team Alamein! Me & my family that has been to Tamaki Primary has been in Alamein, And to give you a hint about our school House team names - It's the name of the known roads that around our school area.

Image result for Athletics word

If you don't know the roads then it's Benghazi, Tripoli, Tobruk & Save the best for last, ALAMEIN! Alamein & Tripoli are the main roads which are the closest to Tamaki Primary School. So Benghazi is Green, Tripoli is Blue, Tobruk is Red & Alamein is YELLOW!

So in the first block, We did Field Events like for e.g - High Jump, Shot Put & Many other things...My favourite event was High Jump, The reason why my favourite is High Jump is of course because I LOVE jumping & I love to challenge myself to jump high! 

Then after Morning Tea (Middle Block), We started doing races. I was nervous at first because they were A LOT of fast girls at my school so I didn't know if I was able to handle the pressure but I did. So we raced & Only the 1st, 2nd & 3rd get sticks to go and give to the table so they could write your name down on a paper of what place you came in.

After ALL the races, It went on to Relays then to Toddler races in the end of the day! There was also Parent races & Your auntys/uncles/older cousins/Older sibilings race too! I had a AWESOME time going to Athletics and leading my house team. Now I'm really excited for Next year and hope for the best!

The winning house team this year was BENGHAZI! Sad that we lost but it's alright because we're humble! 

What place did your house team come in during Athletics?

Have you had Athletics already?

What was your highlight of the day?

If you wanna answer these questions, Please comment!

MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment