Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

🇹🇴Mate Ma'a Tonga Won🇹🇴

IALT: Reflect about how Mate Ma'a Tonga won!

So as I watched the game on TV in Hamilton just yesterday, Tonga had won the game! If you didn't know then there has been a game between Tonga vs Samoa yesterday and I was SO excited to watch it because I was eager and too curious to find out who will have victory and it went to Mate Ma'a Tonga!!!!!!!

Image result for Mate ma'a tonga


My first cousins & I are overjoyed about it because Toa Samoa has always beat us when we versus them at Rugby League (Well whenever I watch the games)! But this time, Victory went to us! There has been drama for the past few days with us Tongans & Samoans so before the game started, The 2 teams huddled up and did a prayer.

Mate Ma'a Tonga's captain Sika Manu found out about the violence and drama that has been happening between the Tongans and Samoans but they wanted to keep the peace and tell us that we are ALL brothers & sisters - So no matter if you win or lose, You'll always have victory!



So obviously, Us tongans agreed with that and wanted to keep the peace so #Tokouso! Because the drama has been becoming overboard to the point where we have fights and burn each other's culture flags but I know for sure that the 2 teams didn't want that to happen and to just keep the peace going around!

I think the score was 18 - 32 to Tonga! But I really do think we did a good job throughout the year and their hard work has payed off for the Rugby League World Cup against Samoa!

What are your thoughts on this?!

Thanks for reading!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment