Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

🌤Summer Learning Journey, Day 4 (Hitting A High Note...) - Bonus🌤

IALT: watch AMAZING clips of Kapa Haka groups singing with emotion!

Bonjour EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

So for today's bonus task, I've been asked to rank these Kapa Haka waiata performances from my favourite (#1) to least favourite (#3) and to explain why I have gave them the ranking that I did!

So #3's Ranking is Tamatea Arikinui:
And the reason why this ranking number 3 is because they did do an OUTSTANDING performance & everything was AMAZING but they could've gave more to get the audience actual attention on how good they could REALLY be!
Image result for kapa haka groups auckland
#2's Ranking is Te Iti Kahurangi:
This Kapa Group who sang that specific waiata is BRILLIANT! The movements that they used to the song was PERFECT and everything was SO spectacular!

#1's Ranking is Te Puku O Te Ika:
The reason why I chose this as my number ONE ranking was that it was VERY graceful! I don't know if I'm true or not but they must've lost a loved one so that graceful waiata was to that particular person. The Kapa Haka group sang their heart out & Their Harmisation was just too GOOD, It was an INCREDIBLE performance!

That's the end for today's activity, Make sure to be tuned because more blog posts will be up tomorrow!
Image result for kapa haka groups auckland
What's your #1 ranking for this? and Have you EVER heard of these waiata before?

Click on one of these links to go watch the video:


Kind Regards,
Your SLJ blogger - Akanesi!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Akanesi
    WHat a wonderful passage you have written!
    There singing was very good. Do you want to be a singer as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akanesi,

    Great work with this activity! You've gone into a lot of detail for each performance and explained why you have put each on in each place really well.

    I agree that it was very hard to rank them because they are all super duper good! But I also put Te Puku o Te Ika in first place. They sang it with such emotion and their harmonies were amazing! Another reason I liked it was because when they all sang together, they sounded like one voice which was quite incredible.

    Do you like to sing or perform I wonder?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete