Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

🌤Summer Learning Journey, Day 2 (It's All In Day's Work) - Activity 2🌤

IALT: Dream BIG, Dream STRONG!

Hello EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

So..The Rules of Engagement, If you didn't know - During the early years in New Zealand, men and women would often marry at a young age. Women were expected to have babies and remain in the home caring for their children. Few, if any, left home in search of work. Men, on the other hand, were expected to work outside of the home.

Nowadays, After going to College - You can follow where you want to go or what you want to do! Like for example, You could go to University where I am wanting to go after college. So Rachel gave us the task to think about out Dream job! When I grow up, My dream job is to be a Nurse and the reason behind that is because how - I LOVE Biology, I love helping adults/children, I love taking care of children/adults with illnesses because I do it ALL the time EVER since my aunt had a stroke.

I feed her, take care of her & my mum & also my aunt's take care of the other jobs that she'll really need help with. So here in this DLO, I have drawn myself with a patient lying on the bed by making him/her laugh by smiling & being happy:


What are your thoughts on the work that has just've been completed?

And what is your dream job?

Thanks for reading!

Cheers :)
Your Summer Learning Journey Blogger, Akanesi!




2 comments:

  1. Hello Akanesi

    What an amazing dream job, I bet you will definitely be an amazing one. What will be your favourite thing to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Akanesi, great to read that your dream job is to become a nurse. It has been a pleasure to read about the reasons why you would like to be a nurse too. It sounds like you do lots of wonderful things to help your family, what a great person you are!

    Do you think you would like to work in New Zealand when you are a nurse or somewhere else around the world?

    Good luck!

    Keep up the fantastic blogging,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete