Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

🌤Summer Learning Journey, Day 3 (It's All In The Family) - Bonus🌤

IAL: More unique facts & stuff about my OHANA!

Kia Orana & Welcome back to my blog!

So for today's bonus task, We had to take some time to learn about our families and unique things they did or still do. So Rachel gave us a task to choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are!

Then we have to write two fun facts about each person, Like for example, What's INCREDIBLE is that Rachel's grandmother plays Bagpipes. If you don't know what Bagpipes are then it's an instrument that uses wind to form music - Only Irish & Scottish people play Bagpipes, I believe.

So the 3 people that I have chosen are:

My brother in law - Charlie
My older sister - Seini
My father - Soane

Seini - Favourite things to do in summer is:
  • Go for a run!
  • Look at the sunset!
  • Have family time!
Charlie - Favourite things to do in summer is:
  • Have band practices!
  • Shoot General Fiyah latest vid!
  • Sing!
  • Have Family Time!
Soane (Past away) - Favourite things to do in summer is:

  • Bonded with children!
  • Bonded with grandchildren!
  • Educate his kids/grandkids!
Soane (1) /Seini (2) /Charlie (3) - Fun facts:

(1) - Loved playing!
Was always active!
Cleaner of our church for 20 years!

(2) - Always Fun!
Came first in mostly EVERY cross country they had when she was still at school/college!
Loves Traveling!

(3) - Is in the reggae band Three Houses Down!
Brother's son is General Fiyah!
Family owns a construction company!

That's ALL for today!

What's your opinion on the work that's finished?!

Name 2 fun facts about 3 close relatives in your family by commenting!

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Your SLJ blogger - Akanesi!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Akanesi,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! Another great activity. Well done!

    It sounds like your family is going to have a great summer. My family's favourite things to do in summer are read books and go to the beach. Do you like going to the beach in summer?

    The fun facts about your family are awesome! Great work. It's awesome that your Dad cleaned your church for so many years! I go to church in a school hall, so we don't have to worry about cleaning.

    Some fun facts about my family members are that my little sister sews her own clothes and listens to music on a record player. My older brother collects shells and has a pet lizard. My younger brother loves Yoda from Star Wars and although he's the youngest in our family, he's also the tallest!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akanesi

    I really like how you said your 3 members like to spend
    with there family.I like to spend time with my family.
    I also like to go walks with them and play at the beach or
    at the park with them sometimes we go and have lunch at the beach.
    keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete