Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

👍Commenting On a SLJ blogger's blog👍

IALT: Leave positive & helpful advice on other people's blog!

Hey EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I took a time out of my day to comment on Jolie's blog who is a year 7 female student from Glen Innes School! She is ALSO doing the Summer Learning Journey Programme which is AMAZING, On her blog post - She listed the activity she was doing for Day 4, Activity 2!


The name of her game is Horo Hopu & This screenshot of her blogpost will explain more =

(The picture seems a bit too blurry so what will be helpful for you to read it is if you click on it)

What I like about her blogpost is that her game is very different & unique to other Maori games I've played and it seems VERY interesting!

Here is the comment I left on her blog post:



If YOU'D like to comment on here blog, Here is the link = Jolie's BLOG!

What are your thoughts on her blog post?!

Cheers,
Your SLJ blogger - Akanesi!

P.S - Stay tuned for more blog posts coming!





5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akanesi

    Thank you for making your blog post about me I really appreciate it,no one has ever done this. I also that you for giving the link to my blog. Keep up the amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Akanesi.... I'm Jazire, a friend of Jolie's! I like how you've included the person's blog on your own blogpost! By doing this, you're giving credit to her as well as yourself! What a great way to make a blogpost about commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jazire,

      Great to meet you! Thank you SO much for the info, I really appreciate it!

      Akanesi :)

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Akanesi,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced “Emily”) and I work alongside Patricia at the Summer Learning Journey!

    What a great blog post you have created about how to post quality comments to other people's blogs. I like the way you have added screenshots and even a link so that people can use your comment as an example for how they can post a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

    It's great to see that in your comment to Jolie, you have introduced yourself and explained what you liked about her blog post. You have even made a link to yourself. Well done, Akanesi! Something you could add next time to your comments is a thoughtful and kind suggestion so Jolie can improve her learning.

    It is great to see you have helped others learn how to comment on other blogs! I know the Summer Learning Journey team have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog. We can't wait to see what else you will blog!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete