Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

🌤Summer Learning Journey, Day 3 (It's All In The Family) - Activity 1🌤

IALT: See whether I'd be comfortable in a large or small family?!

Aloha, My FELLOW viewers!
Welcome back to my blog!

victorian family.jpgSo for today's activity, We had to decide whether we'd like to be in a big family or not because in the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an average of seven to nine children - As Rachel said! You can click on the link to read more on
the website!

So we had to imagine that if we were a child in the 1800s, How would we feel if you had 9 siblings?.

That was one of the key questions & The others are - "Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?".

Answer - Of course I'd love to have a big family with nine siblings, even though it may be loud during day & night - I'd still love to have nine siblings & the reason behind that is because it'll keep the house hold occupied and also no one will get bored knowing that we have alot of siblings...It may get annoying & frustrating to times where you get mad but still, I'll LOVE to have 9 siblings and I definitely would like to be the youngest because I am the youngest sibling in my family right now, This is my perspective & My opinion on why I'd like to have 9 siblings.

Image result for family of 9 kids having fun clipart stick people

There is my answer & opinions!

What are your thoughts on this work?! And do you have more than 9 siblings?

If you do, Do you like it or not?

Make sure to give me your opinion why you'd like or not like to have 9 siblings by commenting!!

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Hi Akanesi,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working on these activities. Keep it up! :)

    Good work with this activity. I really like how you have talked about wanting to have so many siblings but knowing that it wouldn't always be easy! There would be a lot of arguing and noise, but I think it would be worth it. You'd always have someone to talk to and a lot of support!

    I have 6 people in my family and that's quite enough for me! How many people do you have in your family?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete