Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

What Am I Grateful For!

IALT: Talk about what I am grateful for in LIFE!

Today for a whole hour, Room 9 will be writing using the S.E.E stucture about what we are grateful in life and here are what I am grateful for and some reasons why!



First Choice - Jesus Christ

Statement:
Firstly, I am grateful for Jesus Christ because in easter, he crucified and sacrificed his life for us so we could LIVE! As he was on the cross, he said looking up to the sky "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing." I do know that he is REALLY brave for what he had did for us so no wonder why we always go to church to praise him!

Explanation:

I am grateful for him because if he wouldn't have crucified for us then I wouldn't even be alive today and I really am grateful because he leads me to the right paths instead of to the wrong paths which makes me the learner I pretty much am now! Not only he crucified himself but he helped God make the world for us human beings and animals with plants, and ALL sorts of things to live on and with!

Example:

I do pray to him EVERYDAY and tell him how grateful I am for him and REALLY grateful how he was SO brave that we died on the cross for our sins so we could be alive! I love him very much and just really don't have words to tell him how thankful and grateful I am for him! He got tortured and had to hold a massive cross ALL the way to the location where he will crucify!

 

Second Choice -  Parents/Family


Statement:
In my family, I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters including my 2 nephews and my brother in law who ALL lives in my house! Everyday, It is crowded but I like it like that because we ALL get to do fun activities in the house and outside of the house too. Not to brag or anything but my brother in law is in a reggae band called Three Houses Down and you might know General Fiyah too, he's my nephew!

Explanation:
I am VERY grateful for my family because they have helped me through EVERYTHING and has always been there for me when I am upset! They've supported me everywhere I go like when I went to Softball and also Athletics we have at school EVERY YEAR! Without them, I would always be bored and have nothing to do at home so that's why I love living with most of my family!

Example:
 I am grateful for my Parents because they were the people who brang me into life and raised me up to be a wonderful and an amazing learner that I am currently am today! I am really grateful for my parents because they feed me, raised me and pretty much took care of me! Sometimes, I do get angry when they discipline me but I know it was for the right reasons!

Image result for tamaki primary school

Third Choice - School

Statement:
As you might know, I go to Tamaki Primary School in the suburb Panmure! It is a REALLY cool school with heaps of learning activities to do! At our school, We promise to show the school values which are Manaakitanga - Caring For Others, Whanaungatanga - Building Friendships/Relationships, Rangimarie - Peace, Tukumarie - Tolerance and Ako - Shared Learning!

Explanation:
Currently I have attended Tamaki Primary School for almost 7 years now and have known the teachers at this school with some students for my whole LIFE now! I am VERY grateful because they have helped me be the learner I pretty much am now and I am so excited for my next adventure when I go to Edgewater College in the following year. When Room 9 always go down to our buddy class Room 3, It just takes us back to the old day.

Example:
The teachers at this school and the teacher I have now has challenged me through tough stuff and I sometimes manage to get through it and now I am very good at most subjects like Reading, Writing and Inquiry but my weakest topic is Maths because it is REALLY hard calculating SO much numbers in your head in order to figure out the answer for your equation!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment