Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Day #4 - Swimming With The Sharks - Whale Rider - WLJ

IALT: Write a summary about the movie Whale Rider!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! Today for Activity 2 of Day 4 - Swimming With The Sharks - Winter Learning Journey, I got the chance to watch a movie called Whale Rider where a young girl who raised and born here in New Zealand! I never knew or watched a New Zealand movie with stars in the movie that were born in NZ so I was pretty surprised watching the trailers!

When I finished watching the trailer, I had to rate the movie out of 5. The rating were - 1 = Bad Movie, 2 = Okay Movie , 3 = Pretty Good , 4 = Good Movie , 5 = Excellent! I was pretty confused but luckily I kept on researching and finding out more about the movie!

Here is a DLO I created about the Whale Rider!


I had also themed it blue because the movie is also based about the ocean too!

That's ALL for today! Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,
Your Winter Learning Journey Blogger, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment