Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day #2 - 14-Year Old Laura Dekker Sail Around The Entire World (Questions) - WLJ

IALT: Come up with 5 questions relating a 14 year old who sailed across the WHOLE world!

Right now, I just realised that probably in 2009, there was a 14 year old girl named Laura Dekker who sailed across the whole entire world independently! In my belief, If I was her - I wouldn't do it because one of my worst fears are being surrounded by deep water EVERYWHERE and since she is "sailing" across the whole world - if it was me, I'd be scared to DEATH!

Image result for Laura Dekker

So for our activity, we had to come up with 5 questions related to her! So I had created a DLO (Digital Learning Object) to relate to the topic I am talking about! So in the DLO - It has ALL the five questions related to the topic we are now talking about! I also had used 2 main colours which are blue and white.

 The reason why I chose Blue - Colour of the sea/ocean because this topic is about sailing and sailing is on the ocean/sea. I did want my DLO to be clear, stand out and attractive to my viewers so they could read it!



Thanks for viewing!

Kind Regards,
Your Winter Learning Journey Blogger Akanesi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akanesi!

    Well done on your wonderful blog post! I am really impressed with the quality of your post. I can tell that you took the time to think about what you wrote and I definitely think Laura would be excited to answer your thoughtful questions!

    I hope you have been enjoying learning about New Zealand on the Winter Learning Journey so far and will keep blogging with us because I'd love to read more of your work!

    Ka pai Akanesi!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete