Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Day #3 - Wild Eyes - Animal Adoption - Winter Learning Journey!

IALT: Adopt a animal and talk ALL about it!

So Today for Day #3 - The first activity is ALL about Animal Adoption! I have chose to adopt a native kiwi! As you might know, Kiwi's are one of the main animals that live in new zealand and that's probably where we got the names from which for e.g "We are the kiwi's" (If you know what I mean).

Here are some Fun Facts about Kiwis:

  • Kiwis have a strong, damp smell which can make Predators smell them from faraway!
  • Their fur are brown so they could blend in with the ground!
  • They sleep during day and wake during night!
  • Kiwis are about the size of a chicken and can lay eggs that are 1 pound each which is CRAZY!


So I decided to create a DLO ALL about this native animal I chose!


When kiwi's see that Predators are coming to eat them, They will either scratch, kick or run away! If it were Real Life -  I would absolute LOVE to adopt a kiwi and keep it as my own but the only problem is that the dogs that come to my house once in a while which could cause a accident!

Hope you enjoyed my Day #2 Animal Adoption!

Kind Regards,
Your Winter Learning Journey Blogger Akanesi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akanesi,
    I really love your animal that you picked.I also really love your facts!
    Keep up the Good work!

    ReplyDelete