Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Day #5 - One Step At A Time... - Nowhere To Be Found - WLJ

IALT: Write a story about What I'll do if I was alone in the forest!

For Day #5, Curious Kiwi took us around the forest! For our first activity, We had to write a story about What we will be feeling or doing since I am alone in the forest! I just hope one day, this will NEVER happen to me!

Here is my DLO story writing!


So as you can see, There is my DLO (Digital Learning Object) Story Writing! I had so much fun writing this story and added some extra words like Tane Mahuta since we toured him on Day #2! 

The part I liked the most about me reading it was when it felt like it was actually coming true which I wish wouldn't because I do hate being alone in the middle of nowhere!

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,
Your Winter Learning Journey, Akanesi!






No comments:

Post a Comment