Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

How to make a Chocolate Cake!🎂

IALT: Show and Talk about a Chocolate Cake Recipe that I've used ONCE!



Since it is now lunch time, I decided to do some more blogging so I thought that it would be WONDERFUL to show some of my viewers/bloggers (YOU!) a chocolate cake recipe that you could use when you bored and please ask your parents for permission or actually do it with your parents before something happens that is UNSAFE!

I have made this chocolate cake before and it tasted delightful and I just keep on begging my mother and my older sister if we could do it again but they are just too busy! But hopefully, we will be able to do it again another day!

Anyways just make sure you are SAFE cooking this delicious chocolate cake and totally bragging it to others (Just Kidding)! 

Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment