Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

My Goals for Term 3!

WALT: Write some school goals and our own personal goals for this term!

Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog! So for today, Room 9 got the chance to write about our goals for this term! 

So here are my goals:


So since this is Term 3, We got the chance to write our Reading goals, Maths goal, Writing goal, Teacher's goal and our very own personal goals. I think that during this process, It has helped me alot knowing that it's Term 3 and I've not completed many goals so I will be trying the best of my ability to complete ALL of these goals for this term!

So for another goal, Everyday I will come to school, I will check this DLO (Digital Learning Object) and see if I had completed ANY of this!

Thanks for reading!
Kind Regards,
Akanesi

No comments:

Post a Comment