Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Day #2 - New Zealand By Land & Sea - Bonus Family Interview - Winter Learning Journey!

IALT: Interview one of my family members about their favourite outdoor activities!

So as a bonus task, I had to interview one of my family members about their favourite outdoor activities so I decided to choose my older sister Tupou - Seini! Even though she is over her 30's - She is younger then her 40's and the reason why am interviewing her was because back in primary, She loved doing HEAPS of outdoor activities! So here are the 5 outdoor activities she absolute LOVES doing:

#1  - Camping - My older sister had A LOT of favourite outdoor activities and as you might know now - One of her favourites are Camping! Back in the 1990's, My sister loved Camping and mostly camped with our church youth but the ONLY thing she hated about Camping was fleas but at least she still enjoyed it!
Image result for Camping

#2 - Swimming - She LOVED swimming because it helped her to excersise and lose weight (No offence to her though). And now that she has kids - She loves teaching them how to swim so they could be a great swimmer when they grow older!

Image result for swimming

#3 - Fitness - Now she loves Fitness like running and go's for a run all the way to Glen Innes and back so she could lose more weight! During the past 2 weeks, she has lost 10kg and now I am so PROUD of her for achieving a goal! So she is now still carrying on with Fitness!

Image result for Fitness running

#4 - Sport - She LOVES sport and was actually one of the fastest girls in her school for running in Tonga! And one of her favourite sports she LOVES doing is Volleyball! If you didn't know - Tonga is a very athletic country and we doing College Athletics EVERY year!
Image result for sports volleyball

#5 - Kayaking - She does love Kayaking and also loves the ocean and when she was still at college - They would Kayak ALL the way to Rangitoto and then camp there so that's why one of her favourite outdoor activites are Kayaking and Camping!

Image result for Kayaking

That's it for Day #2 of New Zealand By Land & Sea! 
Kind Regards,
Your Winter Learning Journey Blogger Akanesi!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akanesi,

    Wow, it sounds like your older sister is doing an amazing job and achieving her fitness goals. I am so impressed! After reading your blog, I feel motivated to go outside for a run. I think that it's wonderful that Tupou has decided to do her best to be healthy. I am going to follow her lead! (I, too, am in my 30's and am aware that I could be healthier).

    Thanks for posting this inspirational blog post. I particularly loved the pictures that you included to illustrate each activity. They really brightened up your blog :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete